UseCase: We will upload multiple files as attachments to REST API and then for each file, we will write it to stage and then zip the files and wite the zip file to FTP directory.
- Configure a rest trigger with POST verb and select request as multipart with payload options.
- Take a for each action and assign for each attachment repeating element.
- Take a stage and write the file into stage using opaque schema and encodeReferenceToBase64() function.
- Outside of for each, Take another stage and zip the files.
- Drag and drop a FTP connection and write the zip file to a ftp ditectory.
Implementation steps(with screenshots):