Usecase: we will create an API gateway in OCI console and call rest OIC service.
- Create a rest OIC service which to be called from API gateway.
- Create a VCN(it will create two subnets : public and private)
- Create a security list(to get access) and add to the public subnet of the VCN
- Create an API Gateway
- Add deployment of the rest service to the gateway
- Take the API gatway deployem endpoint url and test in Postman
Login to OCI console >> networking >> Virtual Cloud Networks
Select compartment >> start VCN Wizard
Destination port range : 443
Path prefix : /demo-api/1.0
Note: you can also go for single or multiple authentication options.
Backend type: HTTP
Provide different time out paramters >> click show route request policies
Add the Authorization : Basic base64 representation of username:passoword
Test url: OCI deploywent Endpoint/path of the URL added in the deployment.
Provide input data
Post a Comment