B2B for Oracle Integration features(OIC Generation 2):
- A trading partner management interface.
- An EDI schema editor for customization.
- A specialized B2B tracking user interface for viewing messages exchanged with trading partners.
- Adapters to support B2B protocols such as AS2 and FTP.
- Actions you place within your integrations for EDI processing.
Business Protocols supported in B2B for Oracle Integration:
These are used for business document exchange between Oracle integration and trading partners. Electronic data interchange (EDI) covers a set of data formats used to exchange formal business documents between companies.
- EDIX12 :
- version 4010 to 8010
- Governed by the ANSI X12 standards body.
- version D96A(1996) to D20A(2020)
- Governed by the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe(UNECE).
Transport protocols supported in B2B for oracle integration:
The transport protocol defines the underlying support used to send and receive data between trading partners.
- AS2(Applicability Statement 2)
- FTP and SFTP
In case for stansalone mode, It supports following protocols:
Patterns for using B2B for Oracle Integration:
- Uses the basic building blocks such as the AS2, FTP, SOAP, or REST Adapters along with the B2B action to process B2B messages. This is the same as any other integration.
- You build the B2B integrations yourself and track the processing of B2B messages as integration instances on the Track Instances page.
- In this mode, the B2B trading partner definitions are not used.
B2B trading partner mode:
- Extends standalone mode and provides a fully declarative and configuration-driven setup with trading partner management and a specialized B2B message tracking user interface (the Track B2B Messages page).
- You define trading partner profiles at design-time and use them during runtime.
- You only create integrations to interface with your backend applications. Behind the scenes, however, message processing still occurs through integrations. The integrations are automatically created for you using templates available with B2B for Oracle Integration.
- In short, this mode provides you with a ready-to-use solution that you simply configure and use.
** B2B trading partner mode is only available in Oracle Integration Generarion 2 pack.
Post a Comment