What we can achieve with B2B Schema:
- We can create a customized B2B schema based on a standard document schema to match the business requirememts.
- We can create a schema by importing a Standard Exchange Format(SEF) file.
- Generate implementation guides for custom or standard schemas.
- Element: The smallest unit that represents a single data field of primitive type such as alphanumeric text, integer, decimal, date, time or binary.
- Composite: A complex data type consisting of onw or more elements.
- Segment: The next higher level construct, consisting of a sequence of elements and composites.
- Loop or Loop segment: A container for a specific set of segments or child loops.
Note: you can see import SEF and generate implementation buttons.
Now we can see all the segments of the document type.
In each segment, we can alsk add new element, new child composite, new segmwnt, new loop etc.