Usecase: We are trying to put file in S3 bucket using rest connection but unlucky that its getting failed and giving a timeout issue if its taking more than 2 minutes. So what we did, we have put a retry logic to try 3 times to put the files in S3.
Retry logic implemented:
- Take a assign variable and assign 2 variables: v_S3FileStatus ="error" and v_S3Counter = 0.0
- Assign file reference and PathAndFilename to move file to S3.
- Take a while loop with condition: $v_S3FileStatus = "error" and $v_S3Counter < 3.0
- Take a scope within the while loop
- Drag and drop S3 Rest connection and configure to put files in s3.
- Take a assign activity and assign v_S3FileStatus = "success"
- Open the scope default fault handler and assign as => v_S3Counter = $v_S3Counter + 1.0 and v_S3FileStatus = "error"
Steps with screenshots: