Why we need tracing:
- When Tracing is enabled, OIC integration prints detailed information before and after each action / activity that is executed. It also prints the message / payload of needed.
- We should make sure that it is enabled only for debugging purposes and turned off before going into production.
- When tracing is enabled, integration activity can be viewed in Activity Stream.
Types of Tracing:
- Integration Level : If your requirement is to enable the tracing for one or more integrations and disable tracing for the rest of the integrations, you can ise Integration level tracing.
- Global Tracing On : It will turn tracing on for all activated flows and we can't enbale/disable it at individual level on the integration page.
- Global Tracing Off : It will turn tracing off for all activated flows and we can't further enbale/disable it at individual level on the integration page.
How to change the level of Tracing:
Oracle home >> Settings >> Integrations >> Tracing
If we choose the Integration level tracing, we can enbale or disable the tracing at individual integration level following below steps:
Go To Integrations Page >> select actions >> Tracing >> Enable Tracing & Include Payload >> Save
Post a Comment